Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY 2012

As the new year begins, I'm realizing that I haven't added my good wishes here for any visitors.  Do hope the past month since Thanksgiving have been filled with your family/friend celebrations, and that you were blessed with a happy Christmastime.  Now we must look forward to the new year and what it might bring.

I have been busy not only with Christmas preparations, finishing some paintings for an exhibit, and getting those Valentines ready for Operation Write Home heroes which had to be on their way in time for them to write their love messages to family and friends as February is just a month away.

The Frederick County Art Association's exhibit begins the year at the local art center, and I am entering the Alaska oil landscape that I've posted here last July...it was finally dry and ready for entry.  

I've taken a photo of the small solo Foyer Gallery exhibit for you to see which has five of my pastel and acrylic paintings.
The new year is having a good beginning for me as far as exhibiting my art.
Here's hoping you all will be blessed with good health and happiness in this new year....and as always, would appreciate you comments and visits again.

                                               ~Dolores~

1 comment:

Tami B. said...

Happy New Year to you too Ms. Dolores. This painting is so pretty! Most people want to travel to Paris or Rome, not me, I want to go to Alaska to see scenes like this (the Alps would be alright too.) Wishing a blessed 2012 for you.